[BreachExchange] [Webinar] Data Breach QuickView – Trends and Highlights From Q1 2020

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Thu May 28 09:22:48 EDT 2020

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2020/05/22/webinar-data-breach-quickview-trends-and-highlights-from-q1-2020/

Our latest Data Breach QuickView Report is available to download now. Join
this webinar, where Risk Based Security’s Inga Goddijn will present the
trends and highlights from data breaches disclosed in Q1 2020. Don’t miss
this!

About This Webinar

DATA BREACH QUICKVIEW – TRENDS AND HIGHLIGHTS FROM Q1 2020

Inga Goddijn, Executive Vice President, Risk Based Security
2:00-2:45pm EDT on Thursday, May 28th hosted on BrightTALK

Reported breaches in Q1 2020 decreased by 58% compared to Q1 2019,
reflecting disruption from COVID-19, yet records exposed skyrocketed to 8.4
billion – a 273% increase.

In this webinar, Inga Goddijn looks into these and more findings from the
Q1 2020 Data Breach QuickView report, breaking down what we’ve learned, how
Coronavirus has impacted the landscape so far, and what it means for the
rest of 2020.

Register Now <https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/412054>