[BreachExchange] On Demand Webinar: Records Exposed Reaches a Staggering 36 Billion

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Thu Nov 12 11:00:39 EST 2020

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2020/11/11/on-demand-webinar-records-exposed-reaches-a-staggering-36-billion/

There were 2,935 publicly reported breaches in the first three quarters of
2020, with the three months of Q3 adding 8.3 billion records to what was
already the “worst year on record.” Currently, the number of records
exposed has reached a staggering 36 billion.

In this webinar Inga Goddijn, our Executive Vice President, discusses the
latest data breach trends.

Our 2020 Q3 Data Breach QuickView Report
<https://pages.riskbasedsecurity.com/en/en/2020-q3-data-breach-quickview-report-0>
is available. Powered by our product Cyber Risk Analytics®
<https://pages.riskbasedsecurity.com/cyber-risk-analytics>, it provides
deeper visibility into the data breach landscape.

Listen to this on-demand webinar
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/450537>

View Now <https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/450537>