[BreachExchange] Risk Based Security Named Winner of the Global InfoSec Awards

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Mon May 17 10:38:07 EDT 2021

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2021/05/17/risk-based-security-named-winner-of-the-global-infosec-awards/

Risk Based Security wins “Cutting Edge in Vulnerability Intelligence” in
the 9th Annual Global InfoSec Awards.

Today, we are excited to announce that Cyber Defense Magazine has named
Risk Based Security the “Cutting Edge in Vulnerability Intelligence” winner
of the 2021 Global InfoSec Awards.

“We’re honored to receive this award from Cyber Defense Magazine. We knew
the competition would be tough and with top judges who are leading infosec
experts from around the globe, we couldn’t be more pleased.”

Jake Kouns, CISO and CEO at Risk Based Security
Risk Based Security is a global leader in vulnerability intelligence,
breach data and risk ratings. RBS provides actionable insight into the
cybersecurity risks your organization faces, even from threat sources that
are often overlooked.

“We scoured the globe looking for cybersecurity innovators that could make
a huge difference and potentially help turn the tide against the
exponential grow in cyber crime. Risk Based Security is absolutely worthy
of this coveted award and consideration for deployment in your environment.”

Gary S. Miliefsky, Publisher of Cyber Defense Magazine
Join us virtually at the RSA Conference 2021 and share our red carpet
experience.

*Not registered with the event? We can help with that. Use the following
code for a free Digital Expo Pass, which includes keynotes and
more:54SRISKBSE*

See you there! You can find us at RSAC 2021 by visiting our digital booth.