[BreachExchange] Welcome GDPR!

Inga Goddijn inga at riskbasedsecurity.com
Fri May 25 09:29:51 EDT 2018

Hello BreachExchange Readers,

It's finally here, the day the General Data Protection Regulation takes
effect. It's been a long time coming and we're pleased to welcome what we
hope will become a new era for data privacy.

Our mailboxes have been overflowing with notices, informing us of updated
privacy policies and  changes to terms of service - not to mention a steady
stream of requests to verify, or "opt-in" to continue receiving email. The
BreachExchange list service has always been an 'opt-in' service, requiring
both sign up and confirmation to join the distribution list. That said, in
honor of GDPR implementation day, we'd like to take a moment to remind
members that you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.

You can manage your preferences, including unsubscribing from
BreachExchange here:

Remember, you will need your password to make changes to your account. You
can request a new password on the manage preference link as well. Or, if
you prefer, drop us a note at:  BreachExchange-request at li
sts.riskbasedsecurity.com or simply reply to a BreachExchange email,
changing the subject line to "unsubscribe".

We hope you enjoy receiving the daily postings as much as we enjoy sharing
our finds with BreachExchange members. We look forward to continuing to
share the latest news on all things data breach with you.