[BreachExchange] [Webinar] Lessons from 2019 and What to Expect in 2020

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Thu Feb 6 10:21:52 EST 2020

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2020/02/04/lessons-from-2019-and-what-to-expect-in-2020/

The data breach landscape has changed dramatically since the release of our
previous Q3 report – within the last three months, 7.6 billion records were
exposed putting us over 15.1 billion records for 2019.

On February 10, 2020, our 2019 Year End Data Breach QuickView Report will
be available for download to the general public. Join this webinar, where
Risk Based Security’s Inga Goddijn will present the findings, extract the
lessons learned from 2019 and apply them forward for 2020. Don’t miss this!

About This Webinar

DATA BREACH QUICKVIEW: LESSONS FROM 2019 & WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2020

*Inga Goddijn, Executive Vice President, Risk Based Security2:00-2:45pm EST
on Tuesday, February 11th hosted on BrightTALK*
There were 7,098 breaches reported in 2019, exposing over 15.1 billion
records, a new worst year on record. In this webinar, Inga Goddijn presents
this and more findings from the new 2019 Year End QuickView report,
breaking down what we’ve learned and what it means for 2020.

Register Now <https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/385306>