[BreachExchange] [Webinar] Vulnerability Management in the Time of the Coronavirus Pandemic

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Thu Mar 26 10:15:54 EDT 2020

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2020/03/20/webinar-vulnerability-management-in-the-time-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

COVID-19 has brought new challenges for risk management professionals. We
live in a time of a pandemic, where cyber criminals exploit the panic,
hospitals are hit by ransomware, digital supply chains are disrupted, and
key regulations are temporarily weakened. Vulnerability intelligence is
more important than ever.

Join this webinar on March 31st, where Risk Based Security’s Brian Martin
breaks down what we’ve learned, and how we apply that knowledge to a
mid-pandemic world.

About This Webinar

VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT IN THE TIME OF A PANDEMIC

Brian Martin, Vice President of Vulnerability Intelligence, Risk Based
Security
3:00-4:00pm EST on Tuesday, March 31st hosted on BrightTALK

We scheduled this discussion to talk about the trends we’re seeing in the
vulnerability data from 2019, but guess what; that seems like a lifetime
ago now. So we’ve shifted focus. Instead, we want to use this time to try
to do something more valuable for our community.

We want to rise to this moment and confront these new challenges we’re all
facing head on. No nonsense, this isn’t a product demo, just a focused look
at the state of vulnerability intelligence and how it applies in this new,
changing time. Here are some of the topics we will cover:

- The new pandemic world we live in now and how it affects security
- The influence social events have on vulnerability disclosures
- The impacts of IT department “panic-firing” in a mid-pandemic world
- How to prioritize vulnerabilities and vendor issues
- How to properly assess supply chain risks
- Remote working video conference privacy issues
and much more!

Register Now!
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/392481?utm_source=brighttalk-portal&utm_medium=web&utm_content=vulnerability%20quickview&utm_campaign=webcasts-search-results-feed>