[BreachExchange] ON DEMAND WEBINAR: 11k Vulns in First Half of 2020 as Patch Tuesdays Get Worse

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Fri Sep 4 10:09:21 EDT 2020

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2020/09/03/on-demand-webinar-11k-vulns-in-first-half-of-2020-as-patch-tuesdays-get-worse/

IT Security Teams and Vulnerability Managers can’t seem to catch a break.
While COVID-19 has severely impacted IT staffing and budgets, the
vulnerability disclosure landscape has continued to keep us on our toes.

In this webinar, Risk Based Security’s Vice President of Vulnerability
Intelligence, Brian Martin, breaks down the 2020 Mid Year Vulnerability
QuickView Report
<https://pages.riskbasedsecurity.com/en/2020-mid-year-vulnerability-quickview-report>
and shares his findings, which may assist IT security teams and
Vulnerability Managers who have been negatively impacted by COVID-19. Check
out the replay to see how the landscape is evolving and what we can expect
for the rest of the year.

Listen to this on-demand webinar
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/435119>

View Now <https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/435119>