[BreachExchange] [Webinar] Data Breach Trends: Ransomware Jumps by 100% and Records Exposed Hits 37 Billion

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Wed Jan 20 10:57:24 EST 2021

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2021/01/18/webinar-data-breach-trends-ransomware-jumps-by-100-and-records-exposed-hits-37-billion/

About This Webinar

DATA BREACH TRENDS: RANSOMWARE JUMPS BY 100% AND RECORDS EXPOSED HITS 37
BILLION

11:00am EST on January 26, 2021 hosted on BrightTalk

2020 has challenged the security community unlike any other year. There
were 3,932 publicly reported breaches, compromising over 37 billion
records, by far the most records exposed in a single year since 2005.
Compared to 2019, the total number of records compromised increased by 141%.

Disruptions at certain governmental sources, delayed reporting, and
declining news coverage have all contributed to fewer breaches coming to
light in 2020, but that is only part of the story.

Join us as we present findings from our soon to be released Year End Data
Breach QuickView Report and explore these and more striking trends
involving breaches, COVID, and ransomware.

Reserve your spot now! <https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/463775>