[BreachExchange] On Demand Webinar: Ransomware Jumps by 100% and Records Exposed Hits 37 Billion

Destry Winant destry at riskbasedsecurity.com
Wed Jan 27 10:56:41 EST 2021

https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/2021/01/26/on-demand-webinar-ransomware-jumps-by-100-and-records-exposed-hits-37-billion/

2020 has challenged the security community unlike any other year. There
were 3,932 publicly reported breaches, compromising over 37 billion
records, by far the most records exposed in a single year since 2005.
Compared to 2019, the total number of records compromised increased by 141%.

In this webinar, we present findings from our Year End Data Breach
QuickView Report
<https://pages.riskbasedsecurity.com/en/en/2020-yearend-data-breach-quickview-report>
and explore striking trends involving breaches, COVID, and ransomware.

Our 2020 Year End Data Breach QuickView Report
<https://pages.riskbasedsecurity.com/en/en/2020-yearend-data-breach-quickview-report>
is available. Powered by our product Cyber Risk Analytics®
<https://pages.riskbasedsecurity.com/cyber-risk-analytics>, it provides
deeper visibility into the data breach landscape.

Listen to this on-demand webinar
<https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16541/463775>